Privacy & Security
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean The First National Bank of Eldorado. This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following types of customers:
- Our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship by purchasing or holding financial products or services such as a(n):
- Deposit Account
- Loan Account
- Credit Card Account
- Safe Deposit Box
- Retail installment contract we hold and service
- All persons who use our trust department
- All IRA accounts for which we act as custodian
- Former customers
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information about your transactions with other parties.
- Information from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information we receive through our Customer Identification Program.
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE ABOUT YOU:
We do NOT disclose any information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Examples of this might include disclosures necessary to service your account or prevent unauthorized transactions.
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. The Bank will take appropriate steps to ensure that the Bank's Web site is operated in a safe, sound and secure manner. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
PROTECTING CHILDRENS PRIVACY ONLINE:
From our websites, we do not knowlingly collect or use personal information from children under 13 without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents. We are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of nonaffiliated third parties to which our websites may link.
For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC website: www.ftc.gov
INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER CUSTOMERS:
We have the same policy about disclosing information about former customers as we do about current customers.
Visitors to The First National Bank's public web site at www.fnbeldorado.com remain anonymous. We do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site. We may use standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP address
- Web browser used
- City, State and Country
The bank uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in information available on our site.